【www.shanpow.com--英语作文】
【一】:订机票英语口语情景对话
订机票英语口语情景对话(1)
A:Good morning .what can I do for you.
早上好.我能为您做些什嘛?
B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.
是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票.
A:When do you want to fly?
您想何时去?
B:Monday ,september 12.
周一九月12日.
A:We have Fliight 802 on monday .just a moment please.Let me check whether there're seats available.I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.
我们有周一802次航班.请稍等.让我查一下那天是否有座.非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完.
B:Then ,any alternatives?
那还有别的吗?
A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13.shall I book you a seat?
有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞.我能为您订个座位吗? B:er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?
哦... 是直航对吗?
A:Yes it is . You want to go first class or coach?
是的.您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?
B:I prefer first class, what the fare?
我想订头等舱的机票.多少钱?
A:One way is $176.
单程是176美元.
B:Ok i will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.
好的 我将订周二9:30的机票.
A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. is it all right.sir?
一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票.对吗先生?
B:Right .can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?
对.你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗?
A:Certainly.may I have your name & telephone number?
当然可以. 请您告诉您的名字和联系方式?
B:My name is Lorus Anderson.you can reach me at 52378651.
我叫Lorus Anderson.52378651您能和我联系.
A:I will notify you if there is cancellation.
若取消我将通知您.
B: Thank you very much.
非常感谢.
A:My pleasure.
不客气.
What can I do for you?
M: I need to book a plane ticket to London.
W: Round-trip or one-way?
M: One-way.
W: What date would you like to fly?
M: Saturday, July 25.
W: How many people will be traveling?
M: Just one adult.
W: Which class?
M: Economy, please. Economy class is the cheapest, right?
W: Right. Ok, the fare is $700.
这是旅行社跟游客定飞机的对话,对你有帮助的.
Conversation: I Need a Ticket to Osaka.
A= Airline Ticketing Agent B=Traveler
A: Welcome to Nappon Airlines. How may I help you?
B: I need a ticket to Osaka, Japan?
A: We have three flights (航班)to Osaka weekly: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The flights on Monday and Friday are direct and the one on Wednesday has a stopover in Tokyo. When were you thinking of flying to Osaka?
B: I would prefer Wednesday.
A: Will this be round trip or one way?
B: Round trip returning the following Monday.
A: How would you like to fly? Economy? Business? Or first class? B: Business, please.
A: And will anyone be traveling with you?
B: No. I’m traveling alone.
A: OK, please give me a minute while I check price and availability. Oh! Good! There are several seats still available. The flight departs at 11:20 AM and arrives in Osaka at 6:40 PM local time. The price is $877.00. Shall I book it for you?
B: Not yet. I have a few more places to check and then I’ll get back to you.
常问的话:
Are you traveling alone(一人旅行)?
Will this be one way 单程or return双程?
When would you like to depart? (起程)
When would you like to return?(回程)
Do you mind a stopover(中途停留)? Or would you prefer direct(直飞)?
Would you prefer economy(经济舱), business,(商务舱) or first class?(头等舱)
1 下个去洛杉矶的航班是什么时候?是满舱吗? When is the next flight to Los Angeles? Is it full? 2 下一个航班还有座位吗? Are there seats available on the next flight? 3 下一个航班我能等票吗? Can I go
1 下个去洛杉矶的航班是什么时候?是满舱吗?
When is the next flight to Los Angeles? Is it full?
2 下一个航班还有座位吗?
Are there seats available on the next flight?
3 下一个航班我能等票吗?
Can I go standby on the next flight?
4 给我订两张去纽约的美航104班机的经济舱机票。
Book me two economy class seats on AA Flight 104 to New York.
5 我要经济舱的机票。
I want to go economy.
6 请买两张明天中国民航244班机经济座机票。
Two tourist class tickets for CAAC Flight 244 tomorrow, please.
7 我要一张6月9日飞往华盛顿的机票。
I'd like to book a flight to Washington for the ninth of June, please.
8 我要一张本星期日飞往波士顿的头等舱机票。
I'd like a first class ticket to Boston for this Sunday.
9 我想要下午4点20分班机的二等机票。
I think I'll fly coach on the 4:20 p.m. flight.
10 我想买头等机票。
I'd like to travel first class, please.
11 我想买一张夜间的二等机票。
I'd prefer a night coach.
12 我想坐上午的班机。
I'd like a morning flight.
13 我想5月5日飞往纽约。
I'd like to fly to New York on the fifth of May.
14 我想预订7月5日飞往纽约的机票。
I'd like to make a reservation to New York for July 5.
15 还有我不要乘夜间的班机。
By the way, I don't want a night flight.
16 我不能坐上午的班机走。
I can't go by the morning flight.
17 我相信我们的机票都已办好了吧。我的名字是约翰•济慈。
I believe our tickets are ready. My name's John Keats.
18 我想再确定我预定的机票。
I'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation.
19 我想确定我预定的机票是否已经办妥了。
I'd like to make sure my plane reservation is in order.
20 我想确定我们联运班机的预订票。
I'd like to confirm our connecting flight reservation, please.
21 我相信下星期六有一班机飞往纽约。
I believe there's a flight to New York next Saturday.
22 那么我就坐星期一10点30分的班机。
Then I'll take the 10:30 flight on Monday.
23 我要一张回程不定期的头等来回票。
I want a first class open return, please.
24 我要一张三天会成的经济舱来回票。
I'll need an economy class, three-day return.
25 我要12点15分飞离纽约的汉莎三叉戟的机票。
I want a Lufthansa trident out of New York at 12:15.
26 我打算中途在波士顿下飞机。
I'm going to break my Journey at Boston.
27 我打算在纽约中途停留。
I'm going to stopover at New York.
. I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。
2. I’d like two seats on today’s Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please. 我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。
3. I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
4. The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.
班机号码是9月5日AK708。
5. I’d like to make a reservation
我想预订。
6. I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.
我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
7. My reservation number is 2991.
我的预订号码是2991。
8. I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
9. I made reservations yesterday.
我昨天预订的。
10. I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.
我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
11. Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow? 请帮我预订明天去芝加哥的座位好吗?
12. Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 a.m. next Monday? 你们有下周一大约上午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?
13. What’s the fare to New York, Economy Class?
去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?
14. Can I have a second-class one-way ticket to Chicago, please?
请给我一张去芝加哥的单程二等票好吗?
15. Can I stop over on the way?
我在中途可以停吗?
16. Are there any discount tickets for me?
给我有折扣吗?
17. One way or a round trip ticket?
单程票还是双程票呢?
:Good morning . The United Airlines . what can I do for you.
早上好.美国联合航空公司.我能为您做些什嘛?
B:Yes, I'd like to make a reservation to Boston next week.
是的,我想订一张下周飞往波斯顿的机票.
A:When do you want to fly?
您想何时去?
B:Monday ,september 12.
周一九月12日.
A:We have Fliight 802 on monday .just a moment please.Let me check whether there're seats available.I'm sorry we are all booked up for Flight 802 on that day.
我们有周一802次航班.请稍等.让我查一下那天是否有座.非常抱歉802次航班机票已订完.
B:Then ,any alternatives?
那还有别的吗?
A:The next available flight leaves at 9:30 Tuesday morning september 13.shall I book you a seat?
有一次航班在九月13日周二上午9:30起飞.我能为您订个座位吗?
B:er... it is a direct flight, isn't it?
哦... 是直航对吗?
A:Yes it is . You want to go first class or coach?
是的.您愿意订头等舱还是经济舱的机票?
B:I prefer first class, what the fare?
我想订头等舱的机票.多少钱?
A:One way is $176.
单程是176美元.
B:Ok i will take the 9:30 flight on Tuesday.
好的 我将订周二9:30的机票.
A:A seat on Flight 807 to Boston 9:30 Tuesday morning. is it all right.sir?
一张807次航班周二早晨9:30飞往波斯顿的机票.对吗先生?
B:Right .can you also put me on the waiting list for the 12th?
对.你能把我放到12号等候名单中吗?
A:Certainly.may I have your name & telephone number?
当然可以. 请您告诉您的名字和联系方式?
【二】:情景对话-订飞机票、过安检、接机、订房间
A
H: What can I do for you?
W: I need to book a plane ticket to London.
H: Round-trip or one-way?
W: Round-trip returning the following Tuesday.
H: What date would you like to fly?
W: This Saturday.
H: How many people will be traveling?
W: Just one adult.www.shanpow.com_航班预定对话。
H: Which class?
W: Economy, please.
H: Ok, the fare is $1400.
RING……
W: I’m sorry, Can I change my ticket? Because I have an urgent business matter.
H: Which date would you like to?
W: Sunday. Other conditions remain unchanged.
H: OK. Here you are.
W: Thank you very much.
H: My pleasure.
B
M: Please put your baggage on the machine.
W: OK, I know.
M: Please open your bag, are you carrying any shape instruments in your bag?
W: Yes, there’s a knife. It’s a simple that I need to take for business.
M: I’m afraid you are not allowed to take that onto the plane. Please sign for it here and collect it at your destination.
W: OK, thank you.
M: Have a good time.
C
H: Are you Ms Wang of the ABC Company?
W: Yes, I am. Are you Ms Huang?
H: Yes. Welcome to London, nice to meet to you
W: Nice to meet to you too.
D
M: Good afternoon. Welcome to London Hotel. Can I help you?
W: I’d like to reserve a room for two nights.
M: Yes, Madam. What kind of room do you want, single or double?
W: A single room, please.
M: Now could I have your name, please?
W: WYX
M: OK. Do you have any more requirements?
W: No, thanks. How much is the room?
M: That room is US$130 a night. How would you like to pay, Ms Wang?
W: By credit card. Do you take Visa?
【三】:酒店营销方案范文3篇
酒店营销策划目的更好的刺激和引导顾客消费。下面是酒店营销方案范文,欢迎参阅。
酒店营销方案范文1
一、主题拟定
1、新结婚时代
新时代,不一样的婚礼
2、红管家
圆梦一日,美梦一生
二、服务理念
不同的爱情之路,同样的美好期许;不同的个性需求,同样的时尚气息。传统古典、浪漫唯美、民族情结,在共同中求不同。新结婚时代/红管家,你的专属婚礼。
三、中式婚礼——爱情回归家庭传统只因深刻
八抬大轿迎娶娇娘,锣鼓唢呐喜贺良缘。跨马鞍过火盆,凤冠霞帔步入喜堂,舞狮助兴,张灯结彩,处处洋溢着吉祥富贵,拜敬父母,端茶敬酒尽显大户家风。这一幕不是电影中的片段,仅是你的婚宴庆典的一部分。
1、服装:凤冠霞帔、盖头
2、乐队:传统婚礼中的乐器主要反映了“和谐”的思想,锣鼓、唢呐、笙都是以响声明亮为主,同时反映婚姻本身的隆重。二胡、扬琴、琵琶等可用于合奏。
3、曲目:传统婚礼多采用喜庆欢快的民乐,如:百鸟朝凤、喜洋洋、甜蜜蜜(满庭芳女子民乐组)、花好月圆、掀起你的盖头来(女子十二乐坊)、龙凤呈祥等。
4、特色节目:新婚三句半、舞狮
5、传统典礼:新娘在新郎的陪同下跨火盆、马鞍;一拜父母、二拜来宾、夫妻对拜、掀起盖头、斟茶敬老;长辈发言、新人发言
6、菜品:根据客户籍贯或者客户要求调整菜系,突出家乡特色