【www.shanpow.com--英语作文】
【一】:常用市场销售英语口语0522
常用市场销售英语口语
售货职员:salesclerk ['seɪlzklɑːk] 简称S 顾客:customer ['kʌstəmə] 简称C
第一部分:招呼客人
一、单词
stapler ['steplɚ] n.订书机 calculator ['kælkjʊleɪtə] n. 计算器
translation [træns'leʃən] 翻译 commission [kə'mɪʃən] 佣金
ballpoint ['bɔlpɔɪnt] n.圆珠笔 pen笔 paper纸张 tape [teɪp] n.卷尺
mould cost 模具 manager 经理
二、常用语
A:欢迎语
早上好/下午好Good morning / Good afternoon
欢迎光临我的商店 Welcome to my shop.
你好吗? How are you?
我很好,你呢? I'm fine. Thank.you. And you?
能为您效劳吗?
①May I help you?
②What can I do for you?
很高兴见到你。Nice/Glad to meet you [glæd]
好久不见! Long time no see!
B:接待中
请随便看看。Please take your time take one’s time 从容不迫 对不起,我们不允许拍照。 Sorry, we don’t allow taking photo here. allow [ə'laʊ] vt. 允许 我知道,稍等,让我查一下。 I see. Just a moment. let me check.
请问要喝水、咖啡还是茶?Would you like some water or coffee or Chinese tea ?
吃午饭了吗? ①To eat lunch? ②Did you have lunch?
请坐。Please have/take a seat.
C: 谢谢 Thack you!
S:不用谢/您客气了! You are welcome / Not at all / It's my pleasure
C: ①名片给一张,可以吗?May I have your card?
②给我你的名片。Your card, please.
S: 我马上去拿来。I’ll go and bring them right away.
这是我的名片。Here’s my card.
你可以上我们的网站。You can visit our website.
你可以在网站上查看我们所有的产品。You can on the website to check all of our products.
这是我们的目录 Here’s our catalogue. catalogue ['kætəlɔɡ] n. 目录 这是我们的小册子 here is our pamphlets. pamphlet ['pæmflət] n. 小册子
我们有英文手册。We have a manual written in English. manual ['mænjʊ(ə)l] n. 手册,指南
adj. 手工的;体力的 你叫什么?what’s your name?
你是什么地方人? where are you from?
你来中国多久了。 How long do you came to China ?
你多久来一次中国。How many days do you come to China?
上次那批货怎么样?how about the goods of last time?
跟你谈的真开心。 It’s been fun talking to you
我也是! Me too!/Same here!
请不要客气!这是我的职责。
You are welcome! It’s my duty. duty ['djuːtɪ] n. 责任;[税收] 关税;职务
我最喜欢和外国人交朋友’best.
与…交朋友 ['fɔrinə] n. 外地人,外国人
C:欢送语
C:我明天再来。I will come again tomorrow.
S: 再见。Good-bye/ see you.
欢迎下次再来。Welcome come again next time.
希望很快再跟你见面。 I hope te see you again.
祝您有愉快的一天/每个夜晚/周末。Have a nice day / evening / weekend !
祝你一路顺风。 Have a nice trip[trɪp]
请多保重。 Take care of yourself.
我很高兴能对你有所帮助。I’m glad to be of help to you.
谢谢你的订货,欢迎再次光临!祝你好运。
Thank you for your order, please come again. Wish you good luck!
我们公司不仅追求利润,更追求与客户的合作与友谊。 追求 ['ɔlso] [ko,ɑpə'reʃən]合作 ['frɛndʃɪp]友谊 拓展1:今天:today
明天:tomorrow 昨天:yesterday
后天:the day after tomorrow 前天:the day before yesterday 拓展2:it:是指示代词,指代单数的它
them:宾格跟在动词后面 意思是:他们
they:通常作为主语 意思是:他们
例:they gave them their books他们给了他们一些他们的书
第二部分、营业时间 Business House
一、单词
store [stɔː] n. 商店;储备,贮藏;仓库
often ['ɔfn] adv. 常常,时常
during ['dʊrɪŋ] 在…的期间
festival ['fɛstɪvl] n. 节日;庆祝 adj. 节日的,喜庆的
duty ['djuːtɪ] n. 责任;[税收] 关税;职务
o'clock [ə'klɒk] …点钟(等于of the clock)
ante meridiem['æntɪ] [mə'ridi:əm] 早上,简写a.m.
post meridiem ['pəust mə'ridiəm] 下午 简写p.m.
二、常用语
本店天天开门,除了春节。Our shop open every day,except the Spring Festival
我们9点开始营业。Our store is open at 9:00 a.m.
我们营业时间是上午9点至下午5点.We’re open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m..
我们不常加班。We don’t work overtime very often.
春节期间我们打烊。 整个国际商贸城下午5点关门。 The whole International trade city will close at 5:00 p.m. 明天我上班,您过来找我就行了。 I’m on duty tomorrow. It’s ok to come for me.
明天我休息,你最好后天来。 Tomorrow is my day off. You’d better come after tomorrow 你愿意什么时候来店里就什么时候来。 You may come to my shop whenever you like. 马上要关门了,您最好明天来。It’s time to close the shop. You’d better come tomorrow. 我们晚上不上班,请明天早上过来取货。
We have no work at night. Please come to take goods tomorrow morning.www.shanpow.com_销售英语口语大全。
第三部分、尺寸与重量 一、单词
米:meter ['mitɚ],简写 M
厘米:centimeter [ˈsentɪmiːtə(r)] 简写 CM
英寸:inch [ɪn(t)ʃ]
立方米:cube meter [kjuːb] ['mitɚ] 简写CBM 体积:volume ['vɒljuːm] 平方米:square[skweə] meter 简写sq.m. 面积:area
长:long,简写L 宽:wind,简写W 深:deep,简写D 高:high,简写H
板厚:board thickness['θɪknɪs]
测量:measure ['meʒə]
重量:weight [weɪt] 千克:kilogram [ˈkɪləɡræm] 简写 KG 净重:net [net] weight 简写N.W 毛重:gross[grəʊs] weight 简写G.W 直径:diameter 内直径:internal diameter 外直径:external diameter
[daɪ'æmɪtə] [ɪn'tɜːn(ə)l] [ɪk'stɜːn(ə)l; ek-] 加标点于:point [pɒɪnt] vt.
设计:design [dɪ'zaɪn] n. 设计;图案 vt. 设计;计划;构思 vi. 设计 二、常见对话:
C:what’s the size? Let me measure it.多大尺寸?让我量一下
S: ①尺子在这里 Give you a ruler. ruler ['ruːlə]尺子
②23*23*10cm ( twenty three by twenty three by ten CM ) ——直接向客人说出产品尺寸www.shanpow.com_销售英语口语大全。
③稍等,让我查一下。 Just a moment. let me check.——不知道的情况下先请客户稍等
C: what’s the cmb? 体积多大?
S: 0.07m3 (zero point zero seven cube meter) 0.07立方米。
C: How long/deep/high is it?多长/深/高? C: How much weight? 多少重量?
S: Net weight eight kg, gross weight nine point five kg 净重8千克,毛重9.5千克
【二】:销售行业实用英语口语
销售行业实用英语口语
贵国的T恤在我国东部市场很畅销。
account of their superior quality and competitive price.
该货成为畅销货已经将近1年了。
这些商品滞销。
6.There is no market for these articles.
这些商品无销路。
7.Your bicycles find a ready market here.
你们的自行车在此地销路很好。
8.They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your products.
他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。
9.Please furnish us with more information from time to time so that we may find outlets for our stationery.
由于对此货物的需求将不断增加,请提前补充货源。
10.They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.
他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。
我们对该产品的需求正在稳步地增长。
12.We are sure that you can sell more to the marketing conditions at your end.
包装对产品的销路有很大关系。
我们很抱歉不能为此项商品找到销路。www.shanpow.com_销售英语口语大全。
16.According to our experience, these handicrafts can find a ready market in Japan.
根据我们的经验,这些手工艺品在日本销路很好。
17.We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing possibilities of our products.
等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。
18.According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?
据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?
19.The market situation is not known to us.
我们还不了解市场情况。
20.Your market still has great potential.
你们的市场仍有很大潜力。
21.There are only a few unsold pieces.
只有几件商品未售出。
更多详细内容,有兴趣者可以登录 进行浏览。
【三】:出国旅游实用英语口语大全
出国旅游常用实用英语口语大全
一、基本语汇篇
1. 谢谢!—— Thank you.
2. 多谢!-- Thanks a lot.
3. 对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
4. 抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
5. 需要帮忙吗?--Can I help you.
6. 谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
7. 无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
8. 您好。--How are you!
9. 初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
10. 很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
11. 请问您从哪来。--Where are you from?
12. 请问贵姓。--Can I have your name?
13. 我叫...。—— My name is ... (I'm ...)
14. 很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
15. 很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
16. 希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
17. 这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
18. 玩得快乐--Have a good time.
19. 祝你好运。—— Good luck.
20. 我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
21. 怎么了?—— What's the matter?
22. 糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
23. 我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
24. 一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
25. 二、出国旅游常用的英语口语:问路篇
一、 方向
26. East 东
27. South 南
28. West 西
29. North 北
30. Left 左
31. Right 右
32. Straight on 往 前 直 去
33. There 那 儿
34. Front 前 方
35. Back 后 方
36. Side 侧 旁
37. Before 之 前
38. After 之 后
39. First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路
40. 二、请问如何前往 ...
41. Excuse me, How do I get to the ....... ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
42. How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?
43. How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?
44. How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
45. ( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )
46. How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
47. ( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )
48. How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
49. ( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )
50. How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?
51. How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
52. How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
53. How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?
54. How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?
55. 三、请问附近 ...
56. Excuse me, Is there ....... near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ...?
57. Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?
58. Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?
59. Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?
60. Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?
61. Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?
62. Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?
63. Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店
64. Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?
65. Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司
66. Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?
67. Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?
68. Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?
69. Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?
70. Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?
71. Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?
72. Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?
73. Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?
74. Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?
75. 出国旅游常用英语口语—住宿篇
76. 出国旅游常用的英语口语:住宿篇
77. 我會晚一点到达,请保留所预订的房间。
78. I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.
79. 我在台北已预订房间。
80. I made a reservation in Taipei.
81. 我的名字是王明明。
82. My name is Wang Ming-Ming.
83. 我想要一间安静一点的房间。
84. I'd like a quiet room.
85. 我想要楼上的房间。
86. I'd like a room on the upper level.
87. 我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。
88. I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).
89. 随时都有热水供应吗?
90. Is hot water available any time?
91. 我可以看一看房间吗?
92. May I see the room?
93. 是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?
94. Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?
95. 我要订这间房间。
96. I'll take this room.
97. 麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。
98. Would you fill in this registration form?
99. 这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?
100. Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?
101. 是否可代为保管贵重物品?
102. Could you keep my valuables?
103. 餐厅在那儿?
104. Where is the dining room?
105. 餐厅几点开始营业?
106. What time does the dining room open?
107. 早餐几点开始供应?
108. What time can I have breakfast?
109. 旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗?
110. Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?
111. 是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片?
112. Can I have a card with the hotel's address?
113. 是否可在此购买观光巴士券?
114. Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?
115. 最近的地铁站在那里?
116. Where is the nearest subway station?
117. 出国旅游常用英语口语—餐厅点餐篇
118. 出国旅游常用的英语口语:餐厅点餐篇
119. 到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学會基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得道地又满足。
120. 请给我菜单。
121. May I have a menu,please?
122. 是否有中文菜单?
123. Do you have a menu in chinese?
124. 在用晚餐前想喝些什麼吗?
125. Would you like something to drink before dinner?
126. 餐厅有些什麼餐前酒?
127. What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?
128. 可否让我看看酒单?
129. May I see the wine list?
130. 我可以点杯酒吗?
131. May I order a glass of wine?
132. 餐厅有那几类酒?
133. What kind of wine do you have?
134. 我想点当地出产的酒。
135. I'd like to have some local wine.
136. 我想要喝法国红酒。
137. I'd like to have Frence red wine.
138. 是否可建议一些不错的酒?
139. Could you recommend some good wine?
140. 我可以点餐了吗?
141. May I order,please?
142. 餐厅最特别的菜式是什麼?
143. What is the specialty of the house?
144. 餐厅有今日特餐吗?
145. Do you have today's special?
146. 我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
147. Ca