【www.shanpow.com--英语作文】
【一】:客房服务英语对话
A:客房服务,我能为您做些什么吗?
A: Room service, can I help you?
B:我们早要去纽约,因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。
B: I’m going to Newyork early tomorrow morning. So I would like to request an early morning call.
A:没问题,那么您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? A: No problem, at what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning?
B:请在明早6阒印?
B: At 6 sharp tomorrow morning, please.
B:请用电话叫醒,我不想吵醒邻居。
B: By phone, please. I don’t want to disturb my neighbors.
A:好的,那么我们明早6点叫醒您。
A: OK. So we will wake you up at 6:00 tomorrow morning.
A:你好,我想要办理入住。
A: Hello, I would like to check in, please.
B:您在我们这里预定客房了吗?
B: Do you have a reservation with us?
A:是的,我在你们酒店预订了今晚的房间。
A: Yes, I booked a room here for tonight.
B:请问您的尊姓大名?
B: May I have your name, please?
B:请让我看一下您的护照好吗?
B: May I see your passport, please?
A:可以,这里给你。
A: Ok, here you are.
B:我们为您保留了001房间。
B: We have Room 001 reserved for you.
B:请您填一下这份来客登记卡。
B: Would you mind filling in his form, please?
A:好的。
A: All right.
B:请您在上面签上您的姓名,好吗?
B: Could you sign your name here, please?
A:可以了吗,先生?
A: Will that be all right, sir?
B:好了,祝您在我们酒店过得愉快。
B: Yes, I hope you’ll enjoy your stay in our hotel. ------------------------
欢迎和问候语:
1、Good morning(afternoon , evening) , sir(madam) 早上(下午、晚上)好,先生(夫人)。
2、How do you do?
您好!(初次见面)
Glad to meet you .
很高兴见到您。
3、How are you?
您好吗?
Fine , Thanks . And you ?
很好,谢谢。您好吗?
4、Welcome to our hotel (restaurant , shop). 欢迎到我潜龉荩ú吞⑸痰辏├础?
5、Wish you a most pleasant stay in our hotel . 愿您在我们宾馆过得愉快。
6、I hope you will enjoy your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人刚入店时) I hope you are enjoying your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人在饭店逗留期间) I hope you have enjoyed your stay with us.
希望您在我们宾馆过得愉快。(客人离店时)
7、Have a good time!
祝您过得愉快!
电话用语:
8、**hotel , front desk . Can I help you?
**饭店,前厅。您找谁?
9、Sorry , I’ve dialed the wrong number .
对不起,我拨错号了。
10、May I speak to your general manager? 能和你们总经理说话吗?
Speaking.
我就是。
11、Sorry , he is not in at the moment . 对不起,他现在不在。
Would you like to leave a message ?
您要留口信吗?
12、Pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
I beg your pardon.
对不起,请再说一遍,好吗?
祝贺语:
13、Congratulations!
祝贺您!
14、Happy birthday!
生日快乐!
15、Happy new year!
新年快乐!
16、Merry Christmas!
圣诞快乐!
17、Have a nice holiday!
假日快乐!
18、Wish you every success!
祝您成功!
答谢和答应语:
19、Thank you (very much) .
谢谢您(非常感谢)。
20、Thank you for your advice (information , help) 感谢您的忠告(信息、帮助)。
21、It’s very kind of you .
谢谢,您真客气。
22、You are welcome .
不用谢。
23、Not at all.
不用谢。
Don’t mention it .
不用谢。
24、It’s my pleasure .
非常高兴为您服务。
(With pleasure.)
(My pleasure.)
25、I am at your service .
乐意为您效劳。
26、Thank you for staying in our hotel.
感谢您在我们酒店下榻。
27、I’m sorry .
很抱歉。
28、Excuse me .
对不起。
29、I’m sorry ,It’s my fault.
很抱歉。那是我的过错。
30、Sorry to have kept you waiting .
对不起,让您久等了。
31、Sorry to interrupt you .
对不起,打扰您了。
32、I’m sorry about this.
对此表示抱歉。
33、I apologize for this.
我为此道歉。
34、That’s all right.
没关系。
35、Let’s forget it.
算了吧。
征询语:
36、Can(May)I help you?
我能帮您什么吗?
Yes, please.
好的。
37、What can I do for you .
我能为您干点什么?
38、Is there anything I can do for you ? 有什么能为您效劳的吗?
39、Just a moment , please.
请稍等一下。
40、May I use your phone?
我能借用您的电话吗?
Certainly.
当然可以。
Yes, of course .
当然可以。
指路用语:
41、Go upstairs/downstairs.
上楼/下楼。
42、It’s on the second (third) floor .
在二(三)楼。
43、Excuse me.
对不起。
Where is the washroom (restroom, elevator)? 请问盥洗室(休息室、电梯)在哪儿?
This way ,please.
请这边走
Turn left /right.
往左转/右转。
45、It’s in the lobby near the main entrance. 在大厅靠近大门。
46、It’s in the basement at the end of the corridor. 在地下室走廊尽头。
提醒用语:
47、Mind/(Watch)your step.
请走好。
48、Please be careful.
请当心。
49、Please don’t leave anything behind. 请别遗忘您的东西。
50、Don’t worry.
别担心。
51、Take it easy.
放心好了。
52、Please don’t smoke here.
请不要在这边抽烟。
告别语:
53、Goodbye.
再见。
54、See you late.
再见。
55、Good night .
晚安。
56、See you tomorrow.
明天见。
57、Goodbye and thank you for coming. 再见,谢谢您的光临。
58、Goodbye and hope to see you again.
【二】:酒店客房服务英语口语情景对话 中英对照
酒店客房服务英语口语情景对话
1. Housekeeping. May I come in?
我是客房的,可以进来吗?
2. When would you like me to do your room, sir?
您要我什么时间来给你打扫房间呢,先生?
3. You can do it now if you like.
如果您愿意,我现在为您服务。
4. I'm sorry that your flask is empty.
很抱歉您的水壶空了。
5. May I do the turn-down service for you now?
现在可以为您收拾房间了吗?
6. Oh, thank you. But you see, we are having some friends over.
噢,谢谢,但你知道我们邀请了一些朋友过来聚聚。
7. Could you come back in three hours?
你能不能过3小时再来整理?
8. Certainly, Madam. I'll let the overnight staff know.
当然可以,女士。我会转告夜班服务员。
9. Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom?
请整理一下浴室好吗?
10. I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water.
我想请你给我拿一瓶开水来。
11. I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now.
我刚洗了澡,那儿乱糟糟的。
12.Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.
此外,请给我们带瓶刚烧开的水来。
13.It's growing dark. Would you like me to draw the curtains for you? 天黑下来了,要不要我拉上窗帘?
14.Is there anything I can do for you?
您还有什么事要我做吗?
15.I'm always at your service.
乐意效劳。
Dialogue A (倒热水服务)
A: Housekeeping. May I come in?
客房服务员,请问我可以进来吗?
B: Yes, please. 可以。www.shanpow.com_客房投诉英语对话。
A: When would you like me to do your room, sir?
您什么时候方便让我帮你打扫房间呢?
B: You can do it now if you like. I was just about to go down for my breakfast when you came. But before you start, would you do this for me?
如果你方便你可以现在就打扫。你上来的时候我正准备下楼用早餐。但是在你开始之前能否帮我做点事情呢?
A: Yes, what is it?
好的。是什么事情呢?
B: I would like you to go and get me a flask of hot water .I need some hot water to wash down (咽下)medicine after break-fast.
我需要一壶热水。我需要在用完早餐之后用热水服药。
A: I'm sorry that your flask is empty. I'll go and get you another flask that's full at once.
非常抱歉热水瓶是空的,我现在立即去拿一个装满热水的水瓶。
B: Thank you. 谢谢
Dialogue B (The Turn-down Service) 开夜床服务
A: Good evening, madam and sir. May I do the turn down service for you now? 晚上好女士和先生。我现在可以为你做开业床服务吗?
B: Oh, thank you. But you see we are having some friends here. We're going to have a small party here in the room. Could you come back in three hours?www.shanpow.com_客房投诉英语对话。
噢,谢谢。但是我的一些朋友马上会到。我们准备举办一个小聚会。您可以三个小时之后再来吗?
A: Certainly, madam. I'll let the overnight staff know. They will come then. 好的,女士。我会让上通宵班的同事知道。他们到时候会来。
B: That's fine. Well, our friends seem to be a little late .Would you tidy up a bit in the bathroom? I've just taken a bath and it is quite a mess now. Besides, please bring us a bottle of just boiled water.
好的。哦。我的朋友可能要晚到了,你可以帮我收拾一下洗浴间吗?我刚刚洗澡了浴室显得有点乱。另外,请帮我拿一瓶纯净水过来。
A: Yes, I’ll bring in some fresh towels together with the drinking water.
好的女士,我马上哪一些干净的毛巾和饮用水过来。
B: OK.
好的
A: May I turn on the lights for you?
我可以为您开灯吗?
B: Yes, please .I'd like to do some reading while waiting.
好的我需要写字及阅读。
A: Yes, sir. Is there anything I can do for you?
好的先生,还有什么可以帮到您的吗?
B: No more. You're a smart girl/boy indeed. Thank you very much.
没有了。你的确是一个好女孩/男孩,非常感谢你。
A: I'm always at your service. Goodbye, sir and madam, and a very pleasant night。 我将一直为你们服务。拜拜女士先生,祝你们有个非常愉快的夜晚。
overnight a